PICK UP SERVICEWith pickup
MY TURKEY (MTURKE)
Get to know Turkey from its most beautiful side. Picturesque landscapes around the Karacaören reservoir are an invitation to relaxation and refreshment. The people in the mountain villages receive every guest with warmth. A visit to an original farmer's market, a refreshing boat trip on the lake, the mini cookery show and the subsequent meal promise an unforgettable holiday experience. Another highlight is the visit to the enchanted Kursunlupark with its waterfalls and enchanted tunnels made of branches and leaves. Let your mind wander during a walk through the shady green, accompanied by the rush of the falling water. Finally, we offer our guests the opportunity to buy gold or leather in state-approved and reputable institutions. Turkey has always been known for handicrafts.
Services not included
- Kurşunlu Waterfall
- Public market
- Leather shop
- Mini boat tour
|weekdays||approx. Pick-up time - approx. Back|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:00|
In case of cancellation of the booking prior to departure or if the booked trip is not canceled or for a reason that is not listed below as a cancellation case, the following cancellation fees apply:
• 1day before tour start: 50% of the excursion price.
• 0days before tour start: 100% of the excursion price.
A free cancellation (if existing below) is available if the customer informs Travelassistant24 before the tour start about the travel prevention (s.below) and submit a confirmation of the doctor with diagnosis or police.
Free cancellation is due to one of the following reasons
• the customer's inability to travel, the onset or continuation of the journey is prevented
• Serious accident or illness of the customer, his spouse, his children, parents, in-laws
• death of the mentioned group of people or siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, children in law of an excursionist
• Sudden onset of unpredictable severe pregnancy symptoms
• vaccine intolerance
• Unforeseen recurrence or aggravation of a chronic condition
• Significant property damage to the customer's property at his place of residence as a result of fire, natural disasters, or a criminal offense committed by a third party that makes his presence mandatory.